What It’s About:
This DVD is a continuation of James Keating’s methods on trapping techniques based on the Wing Chun system.Technical Specifications:
Title: Comtech Trapping Vol. 2
DVD Length: 1 hour 19 mins
Video Quality: Average
Audio Quality: 3/5 (Average)
- A continuation of building on the techniques shown in Volume 1, Basic trapping
- Tan Sao – Palm up block
- Jao Sao – Running hand
- Jut Sao – Jerking hand
- Bong Sao, Forearm (wing) Block
- The basis of the above techniques as the foundation for the Pac – Lop hand movements.
- The Tan Sao hand family of movements.
- Tan Sao-Chuan Choy
- Coiling and striking
- Opening and closing the gates
- Using the Tan Sao and Pac Sao hand
- Tan Sao- Pac-Sao and Bil Jee hand
- Double Tan Sao hand
- Jao and Jut Sao hands.
- Jao as a circular movement
- Jao Sao and Jut Sao, the jerking hand.
- the Jao Sao, Jut Sao and Chun Choy hand.
- Coiling disengaging and throwing,
- The Double Jut Sao
- Bong Sao hand
- The High and low Bong Sao hand.
- Lop Sao, the grapping hand
- The Lop Sao drill.
- The Bong Sao, Lao Sao, Pac Sao hand.
- The bong Sao against a side kick.
- Using the Lop Sao and Bong Sao as a breaking arm.
- Drills for destruction.
- Hitting at the joints
- Bil Sao Drill
- Using the elbow as a tool of destruction.
- Stepping Patterns
- Stepping drill right and left side.
- Using the feet and getting behind
- Using the feet to sweep the leg.
Reviewed by: George Hernandez
Date: May 05, 2011
DVD Bought from: http://www.everythingwingchun.com/james-keating-wing-chun-dvds-books-s/194.htm (note, at the current time EWC is no longer carrying Keating’s DVDs).