Sifu Taner and Sifu Graziano of the IMAA (International martial Arts Alliance) have released 2 new DVDs at Everything Wing Chun and Everything Wing Chun Instant Access: Chi Sao Sections 1 and 2. These are really good DVDs with clear explanations, audio and video.
This DVD is a part of the Yip Man lineage. You will learn in this DVD the basic and important bodywork and footwork.
Also you will learn:
– The right angle for Chi Sao
– The spiral concept of the punch
– The plum blossom footwork
– How to use the weak site of the opponent
– Important drills to increase your skill
– The 5 important reactions: Bong Sao, Tan Sao, Cham Sao, Gan Sao, Jut Sao
This DVD is a part of the Yip Man lineage. You will learn in this DVD the most important locking techniques in WingTjun.
Also you will learn:
– How to use the right lock in the right moment
– The Bridging concept Kam Kiu and Na Kiu
– How to escape from an arm lock
– How to strike with the shoulder
– How to use the power of the joints
– How to take control over the body in fight
Biography Sifu Taner and Sifu Graziano
Sifu Taner Erdogan and Sifu Graziano Di Giorgio were born in 1974 in the year of the Tiger. Both are a big fan of Bruce Lee. When Sifu Taner was 5 years old, he started with Karate. Later he learned for a very short time Kickboxing and Thai boxing. Sifu Graziano was in the beginning a professional football player (soccer). The first contact with Wing Chun was in 1992. From 1992 until 2003 both were a member of the EWTO and learned the Leung Ting Wing Tsun system. In 2003 they met Sifu Sergio and became his student. In 2005 they were appointed to Master of WingTjun. Sifu Taner and Sifu Graziano were from 2004 until 2011 the Chief-Instructors for IWKA in Germany. In the end of 2011 they created his new organization the IMAA – International Martial Arts Alliance.
Sifu Taner and Sifu Graziano learned the complete system of the Leung Ting Wing Tsun (called Yip Man lineage) and the Siu Lam WingTjun. Today they have more than 12 schools in Germany, 2 schools in Austria and one school in France. Sifu Taner and Sifu Graziano created in 2011 Kung4u. The idea of Kung4u is to teach everybody the WingTjun of the Yip Man lineage in the best and cheapest way.
1) Yip Man -> Leung Ting -> (Various) -> Sergio Iadarola -> Taner Erdogan & Graziano Di Giorgio
2) Cheng Kwong -> Pak Cheung Kau -> Tang Chung Pak -> Sunny So -> Iadarola -> Taner Erdogan & Graziano Di Giorgio